Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create useful PHP mysql application or i will resolve some php related issue

I will create useful PHP mysql application or i will resolve some php related issue












About:

I will create mini application from scratch to realize some of your ideas that need to appear in online world. By mini app I mean database with maximum 2 tables and php script with maximum approximately 100 lines of code (for example: simple submit form page, contact page, image upload form, creating thumbs script, resolving mathematics exercises, simple site parser, template implementation etc.). I will implement html and css effects for better look of the application. When I have finished application, I will host it on your server and I will give you an explanation of how it works. Also I can resolve some php amp; mysql related issues that represent a headache to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact me first before ordering this gig. Script time and cost estimations will be defined based on amount of coding required and time taken.

Reviews


mergecon:Repeat customer. Will be back again!

nenads:It will be my pleasure to collaborate again on your next projects!

josephjamescad:AMAZING work AGAIN and it's done under 2 hours! You always manage to exceed my expectations and I can't thank you enough for this! I can't believe how you manage to come up with something so good in a short amount of time. Can't wait to work with you again! \u003c3

nenads:Thanks a lot for one more great collaboration! Thumbs up!

josephjamescad:The BEST ever! I needed something done under 2 hours and he has done it perfectly! I am so glad that great sellers like him exist on this site! I'll definitely work with him again in the future and I'd HIGHLY recommend him to anybody out here! THANK YOU SO MUCH INDEED!


No comments:

Post a Comment