Friday, June 29, 2018

I will develop, move, fix any laravel, codeigniter, wordpress site

I will develop, move, fix any laravel, codeigniter, wordpress site












About:

Are you looking for a full stack PHP Developer, Highly-Skilled for your web Ideas? With over 12+ years experience in Web Development, I am here to offer you Custom Development Services for your IDEAS.

I can build from scratch / New features / Move or Debug websites in the following frameworks:
- Custom PHP
- Laravel
- CodeIgniter
- Wordpress
- OpenCart

Also I can do: 
- Linux : Security and setup for Linux ( Dedicated / VPS ) Servers 
- Front End Development: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, SCSS, jQuery, JavaScript, etc ... 
- Search Engine Optimization using tools like : Screaming Frog or Internet Business Promoter
- Move and secure websites
- Debug issues
- Remove viruses
- Scrape any website you want

Advantages working with me: 
1) Will get quick response with 100% satisfaction.
2) Will help in any type of complex issues.
3) Your order will be delivered in as early as possible.

Feel free to contact me. If you have a complex task or looking for a project manager to structure your project I have a lot of experience and can help you to find the best ways and split tasks between developers.

Note: Please don't place order without contacting me.

Reviews


pugh202001:it was good

anwars:Very good client. I'm looking forward to do more work with him. Clear and fast communication

aleclong:Anwar is a great seller and even better sysadmin, I posted a gig request for CRM Install, 45 minutes later he had the entire script up and running with full SSL.\n\nThanks

anwars:Great client, clear requirement and outstanding communication. Aleclong knows exactly what he wants. Excellent experience.

pugh202001:It was great. He explained everything that was done and why. He got the job done right away and super fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment