Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write, debug, fix PHP scripts for you

I will write, debug, fix PHP scripts for you












About:

Please ask for my availability before placing an order. This gig is solely for PHP Scripting.

Aside from PHP scripting I also offer other services(w/c I will post as a new gigs soon) which can be writing from scratch, debugging, and testing the codes.I have full knowledge with the ff. programming tools and concept:

  • Javascript 
  • JQuery 
  • CSS 
  • HTML 5 
  • PHP Frameworks (Drupal , Yii , CodeIgniter).
  • Repositories (Github and Subversion).


IMPORTANT NOTE:
After order completion there will only be 4 days of free support for the related task/project. IF any bug, modification or additions it will be subject to a new gig already so please test it within the time period.


Any orders/ question message me and let's have a nice talk. All inquiries are welcome. Thanks!

Reviews


juliedoesdesign:wonderful as usual

williamcoding:Perfect terrific TY

justinxyrel:Thank you! :)

calumbell:Amazing work by Justin as always. I asked her to do a few extra things which she was happy to do as well, excellent person to work with!

justinxyrel:Thank you so much! Cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment