Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will upload website which requires database importing as well.

I will upload website which requires database importing as well.












About:

Thank You for showing interest in my gig. You will get top quality service and full support if you order my gig.

You have a Html website or website files that you want to you upload to your domain on your hosting server?  I will Setup or Install your Website Properly on your Web Server. I can do this by FTP or Cpanel, so make sure you have one of them.

You don't know how to do or don't have time?  

Don't worry, I am here to do this for you with perfection.

I will upload your website files(10 web pages) to your Sever for just $5.

If number of web page is more than 10 then just add up one more gig.
If  you need a WordPress website uploaded and installed with Mysql Database then check my gig extras.

I will deliver the order within 2 days or sooner, if you need this done urgently just order the extra fast delivery.

Got any questions before placing order? Send me a message in inbox.

Important:
  • Please send correct FTP or Cpanel details 
  • Stay in touch until order is delivered so that work can be completed quickly

Reviews


sunshne721:Great experience working with this seller. Lightning fast delivery and easy to communicate with. Many thanks!

amazing_yogi:Thank You for the opportunity.

alexanderflogg:great fast job

charmingmodel:very very fast and good

amazing_yogi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment