Friday, June 29, 2018

I will also provide you discount where needed. :) + See More

I will also provide you discount where needed. :) + See More












About:

I am Web as well as Android Developer & Graphic Designer with much experience in making Responsive Website designs, Android Apps and to add different functionalities in the web pages & apps. I assure you that once you come you will definitely satisfied with my work. I will also provide you discount where needed.
      
I have experience/skills of solving following issues:

         -->HTML issues
         -->PHP issues
         -->Android App/Studio Issues
         -->ASP.NET issues
         -->CSS issues
         -->Javascript issues
         -->JQuery issues
         -->Database connectivity issues etc.
Similarly, I can also help you in installing:
         -->Web Servers (Like Wamp, Xamp etc)
         -->Editors/IDE (Like Dreamviewer, Notepad++, Sublime etc)
         -->Android Studio
Moreover, I'll also provide you help/consultation where you need.
--See You Soon--
Note: Contact Me Before Giving Order.Thanks.

Reviews


btthevoice:wonderful service - supreme knowledge of PHP - would hire again

mhmalikhan:Great Man and really very nice buyer.

btthevoice:Wow! super fast service and great code.\r\nNo complalints

mhmalikhan:Extremely nice \u0026 honest buyer...Very happy to work with him.

btthevoice:fantastic service.. excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment