Friday, June 29, 2018

I will solve and develop angular 2, angular 4 or angular 5 app

I will solve and develop angular 2, angular 4 or angular 5 app












About:

a problem in your angular app or want to create angular app from scratch? and can't find a solution? Don't worry, you are at right place !!

My expertise in angular js can save your time and money.I had done bunch of projects in angular js using different API. 

Some of the advantages of choosing me :

--  Both Angular Js and Angular 2 Experience.

--  Standard coding style.

--  jQuery and AngularJS plugins .

--  Neat & Clean optimized code.

-- Typescript + Javascript

-- Web design support

-- HTML5 , CSS3, Bootstrap Champion 

Note: Please contact with me and send me file before order. I will confirm and we can start when i understand all your requirements.


Reviews


orel_b:Excellent programmer! With broad knowledge! highly recommend

darsh_pat:Thank u very much !! ready to work with you again !!

anassl:Awesome experience and awesome seller.

darsh_pat:Thanks anassl !!\nlove to work again and again !!

anassl:Awsome experience. I'll buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment