Friday, June 29, 2018

I will build an amazing bootstrap responsive website

I will build an amazing bootstrap responsive website












About:

Mobile Devices continue to grow in popularity year after year. The need to have a responsive website is becoming increasingly important. Creating mobile ready websites is a breeze with bootstrap. Bootstrap is responsive. If you shift from a laptop to an iPad and from an iPad to a Mac you won't have to fret over your work.Bootstrap adapts to the change in platforms with super speed and efficiency.

My Services:

Latest Bootstrap(Bootstrap 4)

☑ Html5, Css3, jQuery, Javascript (This tool I will use)

☑ Alerts, tooltips, Scrollspy, Popover, Button, Tab, Progress Bar, Accordion etc(I will use all kind of Bootstrap libraries)

☑ Font Awesome and Google Font or @font-face integration

Cross Browser compatibility

☑ Seo and Mobile friendly

☑ Must be Responsive

☑ PrettyPhoto, LightBox

☑ Google Map Embed

☑ Carousel Supported

☑ Countdown timer

Why Choose Me?:

- Fully Hand Coded, Clean amp; simple code

- I don't have time to waste and neither do you

- satisfaction guaranteed


Please contact me before order.
If you aren't satisfied with my service, i will refund your money

You are welcome to order now

Reviews


sethschneids:Fast, high quality work!

html_boss2:Thank you for using my service..! I'm looking forward to working with you in future..! It's an Outstanding experience!

wikmat:Very good service!

html_boss2:Thank You.

wikmat:Excellent service speed and very good quality - highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment