Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write web app or PHP script

I will write web app or PHP script












About:

I am a new user on the fiverr site, but with great WEB developing experience(5+ years).
so I can offer high-quality and fast work

I will write a WEB application or script in PHP/MySQL/Javascript/AJAX based on your specifications and many other things.

Premium & Professional Developer for your Web Projects with:

  • HTML / CSS
  • Javascript / jQuery
  • PHP / MySQL    
  • Wordpress
  • PDF specified data convert/extract to ANY format

Services:

  • Payment Gateway, Facebook APP, Amazon Web Services
  • Adult script, Content spiders
  • Custom CMS development(website/shop)
  • Ecommerce, OpenCart, export/import/sync data
  • Paypal/creditcard/skrill/2checkout
  • SMS services, sms gateway, send sms, premium sms 2way scripts
  • Email marketing scripts, amazon ses, mailchimp api, sendgrid, getresponse api, etc..
  • Google APIs (gmail,youtube,calendar,search,analytics,etc)
  • APIs - expedia/imgur/mailhimp/amazon/paypalImgur/Plugrush

I don't only do modifications or fixes, I can develop your entire website or app!

Explain me what you need and I will give you a custom offer. Please, note that it is very important to provide all details before an order is submitted.

Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


rr1455:This programer was excellent. We had some problems with the server, but he waited until my provider fixed it and then put the programs where they needed to go.\n Plan on continue use of this person.

rebecca83:This coder was competent and outstanding.\nHe was available to fix every issue I pointed out.\nKeep up the great the work.

kubajuncewicz:Even before starting a gig this seller was getting all the elements ready. He delivered exactly what I needed, and it all went really fast. Communication was great and he had no problems with making some changes that I didn't point out at the beginning. He also included some of his own ideas to make my project better. Will buy again 100%

crazyartistmike:Fast, good quality, innovative, takes initiative when appropriate. Everything you could want in a coder. I believe this is going to be an ongoing relationship.

blucloud:Great to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment