Friday, August 31, 2018

I will convert psd to bootstrap

I will convert psd to bootstrap












About:

Myself Sam, I have 5+ year’s experience in website development and i am leve 2 seller on fiverr. i have a great knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, psd to html and responsive layout. I offer you best services in the area of my area of expertise.

** PSD to bootstrap 3 **

Technologies:

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • HTML5 and CSS
  • Bootstrap 3
  • jQuery


- Fast and quality work assured.
- Cross browser compatible
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly output guaranteed
- Clean code with proper instructions for future maintenance
- Full day availability with quick turn around time

I follow the following rules:

  • W3C standard rules for HTML and CSS


Please contact me before ordering:

  • Web development is not a standard job like promo video, voice overs etc, so its always better to discuss first.

Reviews


crishinarejos:Excellent work. I highly recommend this gig.

sam_deep:Thank you so mush

robinn09:He is very professional and has attention to detail. I liked to work with him.Nice guy

sam_deep:Thank you so much

yakobusan:Very fast adaptation of my layout into Bootstrap 4. Great job, will be back with more.


No comments:

Post a Comment