Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will install wordpress

I will install wordpress












About:

I specialize in WordPress Theme Installation, which includes:

- Installation of Themeforest themes,Elegant themes,Woo Themes etc.

- Customization of themes to the exact look and feel as demo website.

My Service Include:

+ WordPress Installation
+ Theme Installation
+ Theme Demo Setup
+ Plugins Installation

What I need from you:

- WordPress Theme Info.
- FTP or Hosting Control Panel Info.
- WordPress Admin Info.

Delivery Time:

- Work Will be delivered within 24 Hours.

What Themes AreEligible?


All themes are eligible and I can install any theme exactly like it's demo.

Reviews


dancarl:I have tried to find someone to help with a wp site migration, everyone else gave me the run around and jacked the price up. CoolDesignMaker handled it very quickly and professionally, he even assisted with setting up a error I caused. highly recommend and have added him to my fav's list.\n

cooldesignmaker:Thank you very much, it was a great pleasure working with you!

reginalds8:Cooldesignmaker quickly responded to my request with an over confident tone that they have many reviews and can do the work. I needed my website template files uploaded to cpanel. The next day the software company completed the project. Cooldesignmaker ended up later deleting some files and I had to get the company to upload the files again.

bantyg:It was well understood and explained

yriera:highly recommend!! thank you! Im sure I will request more services in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment