Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will build website login and registration form

I will build website login and registration form












About:

Hello! every body,
first of all ... Thanks for watching my gig...
  • About [ ME ]
    I'm a web developer , web designer & Graphic designer ....
    I have 4 year experience in this field ...
    I'm expert in creating web application , tools & calculators ...
    The Languages related to are : HTML5 , CSS3 , PHP5 , JS , AJAX , JQ 
    I'm also expert in some frame work 
    Code igniter & bootstrap  ..
  • About [ GIG ]
    I will create for your website a pass strength checker
    which will tell user .. 
    1 - Password Strength checker 
    2- Email  
    3 - Suggestions if you want to display
    4 - Responsive Layout 
    5 - work in PHP or JS ( your choice )
    6 - Alerts

  • IMPORTANCE 
    It all about security reason ...   
  • sorry for weak English .. :) 
       

Reviews


mianahmad:Mailed me login script within 30 min.. Highly recommend

mianahmad:Mailed me login script within 30 min.. Highly recommend

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment