Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design and develop php, mysql database

I will design and develop php, mysql database












About:

I will do any web/database work as per your requirements! For better understanding and to answer my questions and to get useful suggestions please contact me. I will forward you a complete proposal. 

Mainly-

  • Developing MySQL, MS SQL, and PLSQL  based web applications using custom PHP

Extras you can get in web application like

  • 100% Responsiveness on any device
  • Professional Interface( User friendly GUI )

  • High Performances

  • Data Security
  • GDPR Compliance 

  • Database driven development 

Applications features you can get based on your details

  • Multiple dashboard system
  • User creation and privileges
  • Activation/deactivation of users
  • Import/export of data
  • Multiple sorting 
  • Web and data statistics/charts
  • PDF Reporting 
  • Automated mailing
  • SMS api integration
  • File management system to handle documents, contacts and images
  • Contacts management
  • Task management
  • Much more which we can discuss.....!!!


Note:
Contact us prior to ordering with your requirement. After discussing we can identify the exact Efforts, Cost & delivery time. Please feel free to contact me to view some sample work. 

Reviews


engr_ahsan:I am extremely happy with the numerous projects given to this seller. He is always very easy to communicate with, and always finishes before the scheduled time or right on time. He is a professional and patient, and I highly recommend him.

dmkelly09:Awesome programmer. Delivers beyond satisfaction.

starraza:Great buyer!!! Love to work with you ***Thanks***

kashif4444:Very responsive and open to suggestions. Quick turnaround on revisions. As I mentioned, it would be a good idea to work with a professional to get desired results. Thanks

starraza:Great buyer!!! Love to work with you ***Thanks***


No comments:

Post a Comment