Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design and build a simple, non e-commerce mobile & desktop compatible website

I will design and build a simple, non e-commerce mobile & desktop compatible website












About:

Every business needs a website. I can make one for yours! I have over 15 years experience, and have designed and built sites for many different industries.

For a limited time get a basic 1 page, responsive website with up to 4 sections, Home, About, Services, & Contact Us, to describe your idea/business, and give your visitors a way to easily reach you.  This site will work for both mobile devices, as well as desktop computers.  Page text, and logo, will need to come from you.

If you need to purchase a domain name, set up DNS, email, and a hosting service, I can do that for you as well.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment