Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will fix html, css, php, js, wordpress,api integration error,bug issues

I will fix html, css, php, js, wordpress,api integration error,bug issues












About:

If your are unable to catch bugs then your are at right place. 
Leave it to me!


I am providing following service.

1- debug and fix php code.
2- resolve url rewriting issues.
3- write wordpress plugin.
4- resolve wordpress issue.
5- resolve any HTML issue.
6- resolve any CSS styling issue.
7- fix your codeigniter issues.
8- fix laravel issues
9- write php code as per your requirement.
10-  API integration includes braintree, stripe, paypal, wepay, youtube, google, get response, mailchimp, sendgrid, best buy and many more..


I can code for you according to your budget.  Perfect code at cutting edge cost.

Note: If you are not satisfied with my service then I happily refund your money. customer satisfaction is my top priority.

Please contact me first before making any order and explain in detail what you want me to do.

Reviews


ozbuba:As always, excellent work!

smartphp:Great experience

hamid247:quick response and quality work.

smartphp:Outstanding Experince

purelogic:perfect work.


No comments:

Post a Comment