Monday, August 27, 2018

I will build complex project with latest laravel features technology

I will build complex project with latest laravel features technology












About:

I will develop website & application with latest laravel 5.6 with responsive web template as soon as possible.

   What you will get:==
  •   Fix any problem in existing web application & website
  •   Fixing Laravel errors
  •   Make application authenticate & security
  •   Error Establishing Database Connection.
  •   Responsive design
  •   Latest version of Laravel
  •   Fixing Laravel application HTML or CSS issues
  •   Latest version of Bootstrap
  •   SEO-Friendly Interface
  •   Compatibility with all browser ( Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE 9+)
  •   Fully hand coded, properly indented, clean code.
  •   W3C validated HTML5,CSS3 code.
  •   Thoroughly testing in all latest browsers.
  • . Fast loading Speed of website
  •   Social Media Presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)

  ***** I believe in quality not quantity *****
 
   Why me:==
  • your satisfaction is my main focus.
  • Theme-forest standard web application &  website
  • Fully Hand coded
  • Unlimited revision until you are satisfied
 
Price and Time:==
Price and time depends on pages content complexity and functionality.So i need to check the design and discuss first then we will start. 

Note: 
Please contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 

Thank you..:)

Reviews


shayonitbd:He did awesome work. Thank You!

imranwpsi:He is good enough.

rehnepetersen:Super job. Thanks

imranwpsi:I'm very comfortable \u0026 enjoyable his work. Thank you.

rehnepetersen:Good job. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment