Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert your PSD design into HTML responsive with 100% pixel perfect and SEO friendly. I will do my best to make you happy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I will convert your PSD design into HTML responsive with 100% pixel perfect and SEO friendly. I will do my best to make you happy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.












About:

If you’re looking for a highly professional PSD to HTML coder then you are in the right place.

Please send me a message before placing any orders.

Hi there,

I’m Md Shifut Hossain.I convert PSD to HTML with responsive design, PSD to HTML Bootstrap responsive design, JPG to HTML,PDF to HTML. I use semantic HTML5 markup and mobile-first responsive design techniques. 

When you will work with me you will get:

  • 100% Pixel Perfect Design Same as PSD
  • HTML, CSS & JavaScript source files
  • SEO Friendly & HTML5 Semantic Markup
  • Fully Mobile First Responsive Design(All device friendly)
  • W3C Validate(0 Error), Reusable , DRY & Well Commented Code
  • Latest Bootstrap Support
  • 100% Clean & Hand Coded
  • Cross Browser Compatible Design(IE9+,Chrome,Firefox, Microsoft Edge,Opera,Safari)
  • Custom JavaScript and jQuery
  • 100% Optimized Source File

Top 5 reason to choose me:

  1. Fast & Professional Service
  2. 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
  3. 100% on Time Delivery
  4. Unlimited Revisions until Your Satisfaction
  5. 180 Days Free Support

=== Order Now OR hit the ♥ (Heart) icon to find my service easily in future ===
Please see the FAQ section for your query. 

Sincerely,

Shifut Hossain

Reviews


bavarianchris:Perfect Job in a quick Time. Will order again...

mdshifut:Outstanding experience. I want to work with him again

nospice:Great seller. Understand the requirements very well

mdshifut:Thank you so much! Outstanding experience!

torabramin:This guy is awesome, excellent developer. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment