Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop professional website using php, mysql and bootstrap

I will develop professional website using php, mysql and bootstrap












About:

**WELCOME!**

Here is simple and short description. Please contact me before making an order.

 I can develop a best Professional website using php, mysql, html,css and now a days best framework called bootstrap with fully responsive design. I can customize WordPress website as well. I can provide fully custom work. 

Following are my main points of this Gig. 

1. I can create Php/Mysql website.
2. I can customize any existing PHP/WordPress site to make that more modern.
3. I can create/customize full PHP/WordPress Professional website from scratch.
4. I can create booking website like hiring car/taxi using WordPress CMS. 

Please Don't miss this offer, You will just love my work. 

Reviews


tylerbream:I needed a custom update to a webinar screen that was beyond my abilities. I had specific parameters I needed met and he delivered perfectly. He did exactly what I needed, quickly, easily, and efficiently. Awesome experience.

rehan86:Thank you so much. Very nice experience.

oib_in:Thanks so much for your fast working, this guy running the extra mile, the aim

rehan86:Thank you so much!

bmck42:Seller is top level technician. Was helpful and courteous as possible. He aggressively worked through my problem until it was corrected. Was able to do what 2 Top level Microsoft Technicians was not. He is definitely worth more than what he is asking for here on Fiverr. I will be back if I have any other issues that requires his expertise. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment