Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do responsive psd to html and css with sass or less

I will do responsive psd to html and css with sass or less












About:

Please Contact with a site link if you have any, Discuss & Confirm Before ORDERING

I will your Develop your Design from scratch
Your site will support all device and adapt to smaller screens (except watches).
In a custom offer, I will also add or perform other custom features or tasks.

Check my Portfolio here
http://jordey.portfoliobox.net/

My Services and Features:

  • I make or edit site from scratch if desired
  • I make or edit sites with bootstrap if desired
  • Made with Flexbox by default or other if desired

  • HTMLCSS and Javascript
  • SASS / SCSS or LESS if desired or if possible
  • PSD to HTML to WordPress Theme

  • Mobile support / Mobile friendly
  • Responsive site
  • Cross browser support
  • Website speed Optimization 

  • Custom features or tasks

Why choose me?

  • Professional Web developer 
  • High Qualityclean and minimalistic code for best performance
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast service
  • Refund Guaranteed if order can't be finished

Not convinced yet? Check what others said about working with me before you!

Reviews


leedodaniel:great job by seller

spoochy:always nice to work with Leedo

khasem:Perfect work from Spoochy

spoochy:great communication

leedodaniel:great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment