Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will write any laravel scripts

I will write any laravel scripts












About:

I am here to help you with anything related to Laravel MVC Framework.
My expertise includes Laravel 4 and 5 development along with AngularJS/VueJS/ReactJS.

I can work on your Laravel application from ground-up or can work on modules. 

You can contact me for:
  • Web app development
  • Adding new features to your current Laravel-backed website
  • Bug-fixing and debugging of error/issues
  • REST API development in Laravel and Lumen(Micro-framework of Laravel)

Features:
  1. Secure code
  2. Scalable application
  3. Easily readable code
  4. Excellent support and Fast communication

Specialities:

  • E-commerce websites
  • Directory Portal 
  • Real Estate Websites
  • Admin and Backend Systems
  • Subscription Based Web Apps
  • Social Media Portal
  • Cloud EPR, Accounting and Invoicing Softwares

Kindly message me before ordering! I work on direct gigs and custom order offer for larger projects. 

Thanks!

Reviews


randygrolemund:This team always does a really great job. Thank you!

techmates:Very detail-oriented and well-prepared client. Randy is very communicative and explains the needs properly.\r\nThank you, Randy, for choosing us again :)\r\n

auxgraphics:WOW Im impressed, I dealt with another dev to build my website and he failed to add a specific feature, techmates succeeded to do it and in about 1h only while I excpected it to take 24h. Will come back right here for sure and I highly recommend him !

techmates:Thank you for the gig. Yes, it is was quick around as you provided clear instructions. Looking forward to work again with this buyer.

devoxis:`always a pleasure working with techmates. will definitely rehire.


No comments:

Post a Comment