Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will clone, copy or duplicate a website in html

I will clone, copy or duplicate a website in html












About:

Hi,
I can create exact copy or clone of any website/page in HTML template (front-end only).

Will provide all the visuals that u can see & the CSS files plus any javascript or flash file. 
All the links would be working and will have the pages intact !! 

I will do for you 
:
=> Clone/Copy/Duplicate any kind of website
=> Clone/Duplicate/Copy any WordPress site
=> Clone HTML,CSS,js,jquery site

*If the destination website is CMS like WordPress, 
I still can clone it but without the database, you will receive as HTML.

I have good experience in this field and good knowledge. 

Clients satisfaction is the main part of my work. 
If Unsatisfied I'll Give you 100% Money Back Guarantee.
I believe in quality and longtime work with a good relation.

Please discuss before place order.
because it depends on the complexity of the site. 
Feel free to ask any query...

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment