Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will fix your wordpress, php, html, jquery, css, database bugs

I will fix your wordpress, php, html, jquery, css, database bugs












About:

Greetings,
I am Full stack web developer having 4+ years of experience. I can handle everything what you thrown up me.

I will fix any bugs, issues or errors on your website.
  • I will Fix PHP Errors or bugs for sure
  • I will Fix Responsive Design issues or bugs
  • I will Fix Javascript errors / bugs
  • I will Fix jQuery issues or Errors
  • I will Codeigniter errors or bugs
  • I will fix Laravel Errors
  • I will fix or solve issues or errors in wordpress

Just please tell me clearly the bug you see.

I'm always online, so I can answer your messages as soon as Possible.

I'm also open for any kind of other requirements on Responsive Web design, Web Development and Mobile App Development.

Guaranteed Solution.!!!

Thanks and Regards,
iTechOza

Reviews


divina2012:very nice thank you

chrisbrock54:Under an hour, amazing results. Highly recommended.

itechoza:Awesome Buyer.\r\nThanks a lot for opportunity..

divina2012:amaxing !!!!!!!!!!!!

lionman:Excellent, My goto wordpress guy


No comments:

Post a Comment