Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert PSD to responsive html

I will convert PSD to responsive html












About:

I have  greatly enjoyed the constant change and evolution of the internet industry over the last 8 years of my career working in web. To stick around in this industry you have to be a quick learner, and I am constantly updating my skills set with new strategies and technologies. 

I first make PSD design, then after your approval development is started.

Complete commitment to a project is given to ensure successful completion. Several times it has been necessary to work throughout the night in order to achieve deadlines. 

As a freelancer and consultant, I provide cost-effective and compelling Web design, Web development and marketing services for businesses all over the world.

8 years of experience in designing and engineering  websites, including complete redesign and restructure of higher-end responsive websites , wordpress, e-commerce and mobile websites. Extensive programming experience in coding PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3.


  • Extra Fast is only Possible on small scale jobs.

Finally, If you are potential client seeking to discuss your current project requirements, please contact me and get a speedy response.

Thank you, 
Noman

Reviews


noblepath:Great work

nomania:Thanks

noblepath:Nice work guy

nomania:Thanks

localmobileguy:Outstanding job with mobile-responsive HTML design!


No comments:

Post a Comment