Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create or fix and deploy any laravel or PHP script anywhere

I will create or fix and deploy any laravel or PHP script anywhere












About:

Attention: Please Contact me before Ordering


Hi, I'm Muntasir, A Zend Certified Engineer on PHP 7.1 


My main goal is 100% client satisfaction and provides the best quality.

These are the services I offer:

* Install and Setup Laravel App or PHP Script
* Create Real-Time Application using Laravel and VueJs
* Create REST API using PHP or Laravel
* Set up the payment gateway
* Create E-commerce App or Website 
* Fix Cart and Checkout Issue
* Create Laravel App or Site from Scratch
* Create Laravel Dashboard 

For your satisfaction:
* Full refund if you are not 100% satisfy.
* I'll be available for support anytime, even though we complete the order.

Thank You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment