Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do anything in typo3

I will do anything in typo3












About:

I have 5 years of experience in typo3 web development. I have developed many projects in typo3 with high customizations and developed many extbase extensions.

Below services are provided in typo3 development:

- HTML theme integration into typo3.
- Custom extbase extension development.
- Typo3 upgradation.
- Extension compatibility to newer version.
- Good typoscript writing.
- 100% dynamic contents rendering on frontend.
- Website speed optimizations.

NOTE : Please contact me before placing order for attractive offer and additional requirements

Reviews


swiftgreyhound:I needed a custom TYPO3 solution. lokeshpanchal91 figured out an elegant solution.

swiftgreyhound:Seller is a pleasure to work with. Service as described.

lokeshpanchal91:Always nice to work with you.

swiftgreyhound:Thanks a lot. You solved a very tricky task. I appreciate your commitment to delivering the best possible result. Seller highly recommended. I will buy again. Thanks, Swiftgreyhound

lokeshpanchal91:Thank you Alex. I enjoyed working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment