Friday, August 31, 2018

I will be your PHP programmer

I will be your PHP programmer












About:

I will write PHP code for your particular needs

Get your custom PHP code needs exactly as you want it! I can write scripts for you or fix your existing code. I have 11+ years experience in Web development so I can greatly help you in this area. Ask me first before placing your order.

Reviews


ritchietee:Okay. Thank you.

mazelanrahman:Quality work! Recommended!

smartpad:Thank you.

turbocontractin:horrible, non responsive , revisions took fovever.. only did 80% of what I told him to do then i had to terminate his access.

smartpad:I did complete the job. I was very responsive. Part of the work is creating a backup of it but suddenly he becomes unresponsive. I kept messaging him to check the SSH access so I can complete the work (not just the backup but also for other things that he will ask to revise). I received no response.


No comments:

Post a Comment