Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create or modify or upgrade phpbb forum

I will create or modify or upgrade phpbb forum












About:

I'll create phpBB forum for you. I can install styles, plugins and additional modifications if you want.  If you have an existing forum, I can help to install any modifications. 

  • I can customize your template according to your needs.
  • I can create complete custom theme/style to match your existing site.
  • I can develop custom extension to meet your need.
  • I can upgrade your current forum to the latest version of phpBB.


Note that, phpBB doesn't allow you to install mod/style  from Admin Panel. Therefor you must provide cPanel Access if you want me to install any mod/style. However If you provide FTP access, then that will do too.

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


st0ckman:great. i use him over and over. very good, fast response etc etc\n

dtyacf:Thanks... :)

henrygt:Great seller, highly recommended

dtyacf:Thanks.

icoryking:Great seller. Super knowledge. Will do business again!


No comments:

Post a Comment