Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will fix your html, css, wordpress, asp, php bugs

I will fix your html, css, wordpress, asp, php bugs












About:

Facing difficulty in programming? Unable to catch the bugs? Leave it to me! I will fix your html, css, wordpress, asp, php bugs and show you what the problem was.

P.S. The delivery time depends on how complicated the problem is, does not necessary a few days. If it's just a minor change, it might be completed within an hour or a few hours when I am online. The time is negotiable too. So, always remember to message me first before placing the order ya. Thank you :)

Reviews


eduardocosta:Great job once again, this seller is one of the best I have worked with.

eduardocosta:She saved the day once again.\n\nI highly recommend this seller to anyone who wants the job done right and quickly.

davemoran:awesome work, as always!

hadziman:very fast and efficient. i love it

eduardocosta:Amazing as always, thank you.\n\nGreat seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment