Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will provide ready CRM for inventory, school and hospital management

I will provide ready CRM for inventory, school and hospital management












About:

Hi,

Greetings!!!
Welcome to my gig..

I have developed 30+ CRMs offering all types of CRM development. I have many ready CRM like
- Hospital management system
- School/college management system
- Travel management system
- Accounting management' system
- Stock and inventory management system
- HR Management System
- Live statatics

I will customize any CRM as per your requirement and also CAN DEVELOP NEW CRM for you.

Thank you.

Reviews


elishantale:i had a very good experience with the seller and will recommend him to my friends as a result.

vijayaghara:We would love to work with him long term..

campolo:nice job. congs

vijayaghara:Outstanding Experience!!

vishalde:Got a crm portal work done and Im highly impressed with the work. Attention to detail, prompt responses and timely delivery is what matters and vijayaghara just delivered that! \n\nWill highly recommend users who are reading this review to go ahead with vijayaghara's services without any second thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment