Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will fix all html javascript wordpress and php bugs

I will fix all html javascript wordpress and php bugs












About:

Get solution for all bugs relate web development. 

What Service i will offer ?

I will offer you my best offer and help you in catching and fixing the bugs. I have 2 years experience in PHP Custom development and PHP and WordPress development. I am experienced in fixing bugs I have done many local projects which i have shared in my timeline.

Services

I am providing following service.
Debug and fix PHP code.
Fix your WordPress issues.
Fix Framework related issues
Fix any HTML / HTML5 issue.
Fix URL rewriting issues.
Fix any javascript  Jquery issue.
Fix any Foundation & Bootstrap issue.
Fix any CSS / CSS3 styling issue.
Write Custom PHP code as per your requirement.
API integration includes ,PayPal, youtube, google, MailChimp, , best buy and many more...

Please contact me first before making any order and explain in detail what you want me to do.

Reviews


aizazzaheer:Great job again

kesco1998:Good quality gig.

sabirsaleem90:Thanks looking forward to working with you again

migueealejandro:Thanks for your services, our team appreciate them.

sabirsaleem90:Thanks looking forward to working with you again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment