Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create web form for you

I will create web form for you












About:

I will create any type of web form for you, be it contact,order,scraping,api,etc. I am expert at creating following types of forms:

  •  Contact/Email Form: - For sending user(s) information to your email/database (local, remote).
  •  Order Form: - For accepting orders from customers, payment gateway can be integrated too.
  •  Scraping Form: - For scraping website/querying remote website/page for getting data remotely.
  •  API Form: - Form sending data to some api e.g. mail chimp, CRM systems, etc.


Note: Please contact me before ordering my gig.

Extras Available:

1. Automated Response to the sender
2. Export form data to CSV, PDF, etc.
3. Add Ajax to Form
4. Add SMTP Support
5. Wizard Based Form (Multiple Steps)
6. Add Client Side Validation
7. Add Server Side Validation
8. Add File Upload
9. Send Form Data to API
10.Protect from Security Vulnerabilities (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection)
11.Add Signature Pad
12.Add Captcha (ReCaptcha, Solve media, Custom)

Reviews


anasbelarus:Very professional seller, very fast delivery!

techify:Thank You!

felipepolania:I made a mistake with my order. Despite this fact the seller was service oriented and he offered his help even he was not require to help me. I will continue hiring him since he delights his customers and exceeds their requests.

techify:Thank You!

kirstinfischer:excellent service. greetings from germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment