Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do python scripting, scraping or web automation

I will do python scripting, scraping or web automation












About:

Hi, This is Mansoor, here to help you with my services. I can do web scripting, scraping & automation. I have many years of Python experience + 2 years of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Few examples of things I've done for clients before:

  • PERFORM SENTIMENT ANALYSIS ON DATA
  • KODI plugin development  (NEW)
  • Dynamic Feed scrapers for SHOPIFY
  • Mine tweets using twitter API for analysis - matlab.
  • Automated a test for website (which used Bot-Detection) using my private proxies.
  • Automatic and mining Craigslist
  • Automated account creations and changing passwords - selenium.
  • Automated the product insertion in wordpress using XML-RPC and published data directly.
  • Automated the product insertion in wordpress without using XML-RPC and published data directly by creating xml "export like" file.
  • & many more (reached char limit)

1 MONTH support plus 10$ discount - only if my referral link is used to create Shopify account.

NOTE:
 Please MSG me before ordering the GIG,
anytime 24/7.

Reviews


n3llvh:Great Seller , fast delivery

mans00r:Thank you.

nickd08:great experience . thank you for the work

mans00r:You are welcome, great experience.

cluffy666:Went over and above to achieve the desired outcome. First class experience. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment