Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design responsive email template for you

I will design responsive email template for you












About:

HELLO THERE,

I am an Email Marketer and working assiduously since 2012. Do you know that 80% of current people check their email using Android, iPhone or tablet? Did you wonder? So, the survey tells you, if your template is non-responsive then simply you are losing 80% of your targeted clients! Horrible! Don't worry. I'm here to assist.

WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM ME?

✔Source file (FREE)
✔Site related design
✔Product quality assurance

✔Professional layout design
✔Unlimited revisions (FREE)
SATISFACTION is WARRANTED
✔Supported by all the  email platforms

Inclusion of your social icons (FREE)
✔100% hand-coded responsive email template

Compatible to mailchimp, aweber, mailerlite, getresponse etc 
✔100% money back warranty upon your dissatisfaction(if)

WHY ME?

I'm here to provide you a HIGH-QUALITY job that will make you return to me for the second time. Honestly saying, I'm here not only for money but to SATISFY you and make an eye-catching email template for your campaign. Obviously, it's my prime object to HELP YOU BOOSTING YOUR TRAFIC providing a PROFESSIONAL EMAIL TEMPLATE because you invested in me!

Put your ORDER today and get SATISFIED
More query? Please INBOX

Reviews


marshatry:Excellent result! Minahmmas has just surpassed the expectation. What a brilliant job in a short possible time! Will use him again and 100% recommended.

minahmmas:Outstanding experience! He was really a good guy! Thank you very much:-)

blacmane:Will be back to do Business

minahmmas:Outstanding experience and my great buyer! Thank you very much gentleman.:-)

foodinn:brilliant service 100% recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment