Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will help to create your ebay listing template based on html and css only. Complex design

I will help to create your ebay listing template based on html and css only. Complex design












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Hello,

I have long time experience creating eBay listing & store template. Do you want to create your eBay listing & store template based on HTML and CSS? Then you are the right place to build your website according to your requirements by me!

What you expect from me:

  • Only HTML & CSS Based On eBay Listing & Store Template
  • No Active Content (JavaScript or jQuery)
  • Fully Responsive Design
  • All Modern Browsers & Devices Supportable
  • Professional Design
  • SEO Semantic Coding
  • Optimized For Load Speed Page
  • Css3 Animation And Transition Effect
  • Content Upload And Installation.
  • Free Images Hosting/Upload For Lifetime

Why me:

Professional, Affordable And Quick Service!
Quick Response, Delivery & Unlimited Revision
100% Money Back Guaranty If Not Satisfied Anyways

Future Support & More .....


I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Md. Ahsan Habib

Reviews


mostwanteduk:Once again an excellent job. I've used webserviceguy many times and he always does a great job. I'll definately keep coming back for more:)

webserviceguy:Thanks for using my service continues

timeline2016:excellent seller and gave unlimited revisions

webserviceguy:Thanks, timeline2016!!!!

jbbridge:He got some edits done for me quickly. Very happy with order.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment