Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design a web page or a website for you

I will design a web page or a website for you












About:

Thanks for visiting my gig.

I'm Avijit and 
I'm experienced web designer for past 5 years. I can build a brand new website and also can develop an website.  I assure you to do my job perfectly and within time. And after that you will be happy to do another work with me. 

Proficiency in- 

1. HTML 5
2. CSS3 / CSS4 
3. Bootstrap
4. MySql
5. PHP
6. JQuery
7. JavaScript

Other Expertise - 

1. Wordpress
2. Weebly
3. Magento
4. Shopify
5. Squarespace
6. Drupal
7. Wix

*Price might be changed depends on the work. 

Contact me for discussion about your requirement. 

Reason for hire me -
Fast delivery
Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction

Order now !

Exclusively on fiverr.com !

Best,
Avijit

Reviews


hrsi123:Great Gig!!!

avijits417:great experience

omnipatch:Excellent work

avijits417:great experience

darienfox:GREAT WORK AGAIN. FINISH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE


No comments:

Post a Comment