Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop your complete exchanger website with necessary details + Excellent Promotion

I will develop your complete exchanger website with necessary details + Excellent Promotion












About:

Hello...

Am a professional exchanger website developer with 3 years experience and i will be glad to used my experience and get you exchanger website like binance, kraken,luno and yobit...

Main Features .
  • Atom swap
  • liquidity
  • margin trading 
  • p2p exchange option
  • Hot & cold wallet 
  • Blockchain Integration..
  • Qrcode for fast and easier translation
  • coin exchange 
  • kyp ( know your people )
  • 10 common language 
  • Flat currency
  • inbox rules
  • translation record
  • Etc.......
Why choose me .
1. Fast response.
2. 100% Satisfication
3. Money Back Guaranted

Contact me for Better Conversation...

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment