Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will fix your css, html or php code

I will fix your css, html or php code












About:

Send me a message before placing an order for a better assessment of your needs. I'll reply within the hour and at often times I'll deliver the changes within 6 hours of your first contact.

This gig is for 1 small change / fix and may include alignment of elements, text colors , font styles , responsive issues on mobile, showing or hiding elements on different devices or anything related to front-end. 

  • If you have a HTML bug: I will fix it.
  • If you have a CSS bug: I will fix it. 
  • If you have a PHP bug: I will fix it.

 I'm a web developer with over 6 years of experience. I offer a professional attitude, clean, high quality coding and timely completion of the job. 

Reviews


johngiddens1:I've used urdeke for other project and he has always done a good job for me.

sunshinebliss:My site got hacked :( \nUrdeke got it back up quickly and followed up with a detailed explanation of what they did and how he took care of it.\nThank you, thank you,

johngiddens1:I've used urdeke for other project and he has always done a good job for me.

sunshinebliss:My site got hacked :( \nUrdeke got it back up quickly and followed up with a detailed explanation of what they did and how he took care of it.\nThank you, thank you,

:


No comments:

Post a Comment