Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design responsive landing page

I will design responsive landing page












About:

Hello Everyone, I will design a professional responsive landing page with Html, Css And Bootstrap.

Here’s some of the template’s key features:


1) Compatible With All Browsers

2) Clean code

3) Font-face integration

4) Well documented

5) Super Easy to Edit

6) All code is hand coded
7) 100% Satisfaction
8) Unlimited revisions

Note:

Please contact me before placing the order.

All I need is the exact requirements so I can deliver 100% accurate work.

Feel free to ask any question. Thanks!

Reviews


toddw81:Did great work putting together the site as I wanted but he should have compressed the images so the page would load faster. Also would have been good to add meta tags and social share tags so I did not have to do that myself.

jmatiasrivero:Seller finished the work in time and delivered what it was expected. No need to give a lot of details to have the work done.

progquest:good experience

maximuskang:Easy to work with

davidmc888:I can not recommend Sohaib enough. He is my go to guy; Consummate professional and extremely capable young man.


No comments:

Post a Comment