Friday, August 31, 2018

I will create or fix any html, css, javascript, PHP code for you

I will create or fix any html, css, javascript, PHP code for you












About:


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 
In this way I can evaluate your requirement more appropriately and tell you what plan you need

I will fix your HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, PHP bugs, like a layout problem or change colors in a website, etc. Whatever you want. I'll also write HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery or PHP code. All this with a responsive design if needed

Features:
  • HTML5 & CSS3
  • Any Javascript or jQuery work like Sliders, menus, tabs, etc
  • Responsive web design using Bootstrap
  • Google Fonts 
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • PHP
  • Semantic MarkUp
  • Commented code
  • Easily editable code
  • Friendly transition effects
  • HAND CODED

If you native language if spanish, You may also contact me in spanish


REMEMBER!!!
Contact me before ordering for a better attention


Order now!!!

Reviews


cristina_garcia:Perfecto como siempre!

ferch96:Siempre es un placer trabajar con ella y su equipo!

andrewowen127:Awesome work!

ferch96:Awesome! always is a pleasure to work with her.

davidoduwole:Great developer


No comments:

Post a Comment